Job ID: MS02011
Department: Operational Support
Position Type: Permanent
Closing date: 7th June 2013
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Services Analyst based in Didsbury, Manchester.
The role is responsible for providing high quality support for our customers within Agreed SLAs.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
• Provide technical support to our managed service’s and blue chip Accounts
• Update the ticketing system to ensure all customer contact and fault resolution has an audit trail
• To implement changes in accordance with the change process.
• To identify and resolve reoccurring incidents through root cause analysis
It is expected that the successful candidate will be able to work in a demanding environment providing high levels of technical expertise for applications and infrastructure to customers remotely including troubleshooting. The right candidate will take responsibility for major incidents and act as escalation point to 1st Line. Please note that on occasion, you may be required to travel to other sites within the UK. To be successful, you must be an effective communicator throughout all level of the business.
To be successful you must have
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Backups, restoration & recovery, AntiVirus/AntiSpam, patch management tools, Citrix, exchange and VMWare etc)
• Experience with routers, switches,
• Experienced/Certified in HyperV is advantageous.
• Working knowledge of bespoke applications as required by the contract(s)
• Working knowledge of ITIL procedures, ideally holding the ITIL V3 Certification.
• Microsoft certified, MCITP/MCSA Preferred.
• Previous experience in 2nd Line position.
Please apply with your CV and Cover letter to